Shipping & Returns
- Orders are processed the same day that they are received.
- If you would like to cancel your order or change details such as the address, it MUST be done the same day the order was made. If it is the following day, unfortunately nothing can be changed or cancelled as your order will have been processed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Order processed does not mean it was shipped. It means that our system notified the manufacturer to package the product and send to the postal service to be shipped out.
- We take about 3-5 business days to ship your order. Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and price depends on product type and destination.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
Incorrect or Incomplete Shipping Addresses
- We are not responsible for delays and/or lost merchandise due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses if they were submitted incorrectly by the customer, or changes of address after the order was placed.
- We always do our best to accommodate corrections, but you may need to pay for additional shipping and handling if your order has to be shipped more than once.
- Our return policy is 14 days from date of receipt. Any qualifying order can request a refund within 14 days for any reason.
- The following items do not qualify for returns or refunds:
- Discounted/final sale items
- Items missing original packaging and or tags
- Clothing and apparels (i.e. Size-charted items - Please read the sizing chart to ensure you order the correct size)
- Items shipped to the wrong address due to customer error when ordering
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start your return, please email us at email@example.com for more instructions.
We make every effort to ship your items together. However, there are times that we may have to divide your order into multiple shipments.
Common reasons for dividing an order are:
- Item availability.
- Shipping from different fulfillment centers.
- Shipping direct from the vendor.
Please note: when we divide an order into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee. We simply divide the shipping cost provided at checkout across the multiple shipments when your order is charged.